UNIT 1 THE DEITY OF CHRIST
- Lecture 1: The Eternity And The Divine Attributes Of Christ
- Lecture 2: The Deity Of Christ
UNIT 2 THE HUMANITY OF CHRIST
- Lecture 3: The Humanity Of The Incarnate Christ
- Lecture 4: Prophesies Concerning Christ’s Birth
- Lecture 5: Christophany
UNIT 3 CHRIST’S EARTHLY MINISTRY
- Lecture 6: The Baptism Of Jesus Christ
- Lecture 7: The Impeccability Of Christ
- Lecture 8: Christ’s Absolute Power
- Lecture 9: The Transfiguration Of Christ
UNIT 4 CHRIST’S REDEMPTIVE PLAN
- Lecture 10: Christ’s Crucifixion, Death And Burial
- Lecture 11: The Resurrection And Ascension Of Christ
- Lecture 12: Christ’s Present Position And Offices
At the end of this unit, the student should be able to:
- Explain eternity of Christ
- Give brief explanation of the Attributes of Christ.
- State the fact about the Deity of Christ.
The question of Christ’s existence from all eternity past as the second member of the Trinity is one of the most important factors to consider when approaching the study of His life and activity.
When Christ spoke the words “Before Abraham existed, I am,” the Jews immediately became hostile (John 8:58). His audience recognised right once that Christ was asserting His deity by affirming His eternality.
The Bible, however, makes clear that Christ is not only everlasting but also possesses all of God’s properties. The works, the Majesty, and the promise that are connected to Him are attributes of God.
At the end of this course, the student will be entitled to a certification issued from Anchor University, Lagos.
ACCESS FULL COURSE
- Access this lecture here: Christology
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Assessments Yes